Monday, October 9, 2023

Rich with Sympathy

I needed another sympathy card, and these colors came out soo rich! I think the ink pads are a bit too juicy, ha, but at least it wasn't all bright, which I was a little concerned about. (but if it had turned out bright, I would have used other words and made it a different kind of card) I do love the versatility of making this little garden any way I need. This time the colors came from the Hand Stamped Sentiments color challenge. 
Supplies:
Stamps: Sending Smiles
Ink: Pebbled Path, Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral, Lost Lagoon
Paper: Lost Lagoon, Calypso Coral & Basic White card stocks
Accessories: Brass Butterflies 

3 comments:

  1. So pretty, Tanya - still one of my favorite bundles - so versatile! Love the blooms in our colors - spot on! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a creative card and use of this stamp set! I love your sweet little garden. The colors bring the whole card together. Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanya, sorry that you needed to make a sympathy card. However, the stamp set selection was a super choice. The HSS color palette worked nicely for the Flowers. Thanks for joining us at HSS this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...