Sunday, October 1, 2023

We Create Blog Hop: Haunts & Harvests

I blinked and it's already October! I haven't hopped the last two months because life was just too crazy. But for today I'm back, so let's get to it! 

I don't have anything current that is Halloweeny, and I don't have much that brings to mind "harvest", so I went for an autumn sunset with a few trees. I do love tree silhouettes in art and in real life, so this worked great. I used the latest sketch from Freshly Made Sketches, combined with the color combination from Global Design Project. And this stamp set comes from our Online Exclusives product line, which you can find HERE. (It also comes bundled with dies, and with gorgeous coordinating DP.) Also, I'm still loving those Blending Brushes! 

Supplies:
Stamps: Horse & Sleigh
Ink: Memento Black, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry
Paper: Very Vanilla, Crushed Curry & Cajun Craze card stocks
Accessories: Gingham Ribbon, Circle Dies, Blending Brushes, Dimensionals, big shot (retired)

Now hop along over to Libby's blog, using the button below, and see what they've got created for you. And let us know what you think! We all love comments! And happy October to you! 

1 comment:

  1. I love the Fall feel you've created with this pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...