Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Birthday Balloons!

Here's a happy card, using the birthday girls' favorite colors. Goodness- always ask if you can. I would have done her card in black and purple, ha! 

I think it works perfectly for the Festive Friday challenge too, if I understand it correctly. My choices from their list is Blue, Rhinestones, Balloons and Celebratory Sentiment. The solid balloon, curly string, and words are old Paper Pumpkin stamps, and the polka dot balloon comes from a bonus PP stamp set. The straighter string came from another long retired stamp set, Beautiful Ride. 
Supplies:
Stamps: Beautiful Ride (retired), Paper Pumpkin (old!)
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, Blueberry Bushel, Memento Black
Paper: Basic White card stock
Accessories: Rhinestones (long retired)

2 comments:

  1. What a great card. Yes you made the Insp list work brilliantly. Thanks for playing along with us in the Festive Friday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bouquet of bright balloons - they look as though they are floating. I also love that you stamped the sentiment in Daffodil Delight, which helps to add to the light and airy feel. So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...