Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Posies

Wow, I have been drowning in busy this month. I do have a few things I made a couple weeks ago...

Starting here! Well, the photos came in the wrong order and I can't fix it, but! A couple weeks ago, I made this layout double for my niece. The colors of the flowers came from our clothes. I love this retired flower set because it's fast to put together and always looks great. But this time, I liked the flower collage so much I made a quick card too! 

So here's the card: 

And here are the pages!
(The second photo is lousy but my edits messed up the original photo sooo this is what I have!)


Supplies:
Stamps: Gorgeous Posies, Whimsical Alpha Upper & Lower
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Moody Mauve, Boho Blue, Basic Beige, Old Olive
Paper: Basic White card stock
Journaling Font: Goudy Old Style

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...