Monday, August 19, 2024

Sunshiney Birthday!

Hello again! I think I might be back!! School started, I spent two days making peach jam, and a full day relaxing after all that. Now I've got a bunch of cards that need mailed out, but first I have to make them! 

So first up, I used this fun stamp set that I haven't played with much, along with the mood board from Inkspirational. Those colors were too fun to skip, and I used two new In Colors I haven't used at all yet! First I thought they'd be great for a scrapbook page, and I'm sure they will, but this minute I really need cards, lol, so that's what I did. 
Supplies:
Stamps: Happiest Day
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Summer Splash
Paper: Basic White, Summer Splash, Peach Pie, Granny Apple Green
Accessories: Circle Punch (long retired)

1 comment:

  1. An unusual and striking design, sure to raise a smile. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...