Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Mother's Day! I've certainly had a great day. I got to sleep in, my daughter and husband made me blueberry muffins from scratch, my kids had sweet homemade gifts ready for me, and I even got a nap after church!
For once I remembered to mail out cards on time! That included having my kids make Mother's Day cards for their grandmothers on time too, lol! My kids haven't wanted to stamp much in recent years, so when I told them they could make a card, use one I already had, or just write a letter, I was surprised they both wanted to stamp their own. Out came all the stamps and inks, and here's what they created!

My daughter started the same way they always used to stamp - very colorful and random...
My son created this...
and then this...
so she imitated his design with this....
I was very impressed with this designs. And of course the grandmothers we're thrilled!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful day, Tanya! And the cards the kids made for their grandmothers are awesome, and I positive that their grandmothers LOVED them!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...