Thursday, May 24, 2012

Something sweet...

I need to make about 30 new samples for my display board! That retired list almost wiped it clean! haha! I try hard to make sure everything you see on the display board is available for purchase. But, this project co-incides with the end of school (this week!) and all the many activities involved with that. It also is that time of year when my husband is preparing to start another summer of scout camp (he runs a camp almost every summer, as part of his job). This means my house is really busy right now! So last night I stuck in a movie, surrounded myself with all current stamping supplies and sat down to find out how many cards I can create before my new catalog workshop.... haha! I got three done, and need to keep going! (but! that's more for you to enjoy on my blog, its a win-win!)

The white rectangle that makes up the focal image of this card was sent to me from I don't even know who, just exactly as it is. Its a very cute use of the Aviary stamp set so I matted it and put it on a card! I have no idea what stamp set the "Just 4 You" comes from.......but I have chosen to decide that it is current enough...? for my display board, haha!! Plus the colors someone used are fun and summery, which is perfect right now!
Supplies:
Stamps: Aviary, unknown greeting
Ink: Early Espresso, Calypso Coral, Pool Party
Paper: Pool Party, Early Espresso, Calypso Coral, Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: White Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon. Scallop Edge Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...