Thursday, May 31, 2012

Wedding Season!

Yes, it is also wedding season! So, here are three wedding cards I made for my mom to give!

This card might be my favorite. The bride had a peachy-pinky color, and gray. I used retired stamps, card stock and DP but its so purty! I used a Mojo Monday sketch, which can be found HERE. The heart? I mixed up a little Sterling Silver embossing powder, with the Iridescent Ice embossing powder, and just sprinkled that! *love! Also, if you like that eyelet punch, place your order by this afternoon or its gone forever!
Supplies:
Stamps: Ever After (retired)
Ink: Basic Gray, Versamark
Paper: Blush Blossom (retired) Basic Gray DP (from a retired hostess pack)
Accessories: Eyelet Edge Punch (about to retire!!), White Taffeta Ribbon, 1 1/4 inch circle punch, 1 3/8 inch circle punch, Sterling Silver embossing powder, Iridescent Ice embossing powder, Heat Tool


This card uses the same stamp set (because I love it!), but a sketch from HERE.
Supplies:
Stamps: Ever After
Ink: Real Red, Basic Black
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black
Accessories: Eyelet Edge Punch (about to retire!!), Dimensionals

This final one uses a sketch I used only a couple weeks ago, and it can be found HERE. I used a lot of retired product, but the colors and card stocks are current! lol!
Supplies:
Stamps: Seaside Sketches (retired)
Ink: Basic Black, Bashful Blue
Paper: Certainly Celery, Perfect Plum, Whisper White card stocks, Just Delightful SS Kit (retired!)
Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pen, Stamping Sponge, Certainly Celery Twill Ribbon (retired!)

1 comment:

  1. Three BEAUTIFUL cards, Tanya! Love what you did with the sketch on that first card.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...