Monday, May 28, 2012

Teacher Gifts!

School ended last week! I only had what? several months worth of warning that the last day was coming up, but I didn't manage to put together thank you gifts for the teachers, until the night before the last day of school! I've had my retired stamps out and handy so I used this nice masculine set for my daughter's teacher, who is a man. I whipped up this card for him...

Supplies:
Stamps: Sentimental Journey
Ink: Soft Suede, Always Artichoke, Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Peach Parfait
Paper: Peach Parfait, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Silver Brads

and then a gift sack to match, and then it was midnight! So I found this old gift sack I'd made at one of my first workshops ever, lol, and put the gift in for my son's teacher, who is a woman.
*if anyone is curious, lol, the man got a package of microwave popcorn and two kinds of candy in the big theater size boxes. The woman got 8 handmade cards from my stash and one box of theater sized candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...