Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Original Note Cards

THIS is exactly what I have been looking for! I need a quick way to do notes and this looked perfect!
I had an order arrive just before I dove into the dvd project and I hadn't managed to toss the packing paper yet! yeay!! (talk about a silver lining...I'm cheering for clutter??)
So today I really needed to send some notes off and I threw these together. here's what I created.......



I chose not to monogram the notes but to use stamps instead. I figured that with the crumpled paper, a nice dose of Smooch Spritz would be the perfect touch. I punched out the bird shape and the Decorative Label Punch shapes and laid them on the note cards and sprayed away...but the bird was really hard to notice. I stamped in the less-spritzed areas, and where I laid the punched pieces. I don't know if you can really tell, LOL. Everything I used has either recently retired or is about to.

Supplies:
Stamps: Vintage Vogue (retiring), Faith in Nature (retiring), Fresh Vintage (retired)
Ink: Raspberry Ripple, Soft Suede, More Mustard, Wild Wasabi, Gumball Green, Island Indigo
Paper: packing paper from the Stampin' Up! orders!
Accessories: Log Cabin Smooch Spritz (retiring!), Decorative Label Punch, Bird Punch

Check it out and link back if you give it a try!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...