Monday, January 13, 2020

Asking...

I totally meant to post this Friday, but the kids were out of school and that threw off everything, haha. So here we go-

I really am so excited I've gotten so much scrapping done! I'm really hoping to get some more done this week too...!
This was the simplest page ever. I literally cut a strip of this (retired) wizard print paper, wrote up the story and glued the pics down, haha! And it's a story worth scrapping.

Around here you have to get fancy to ask someone to a dance...
My son was asking a friend and they have grown up together and loved Harry Potter since they started reading chapter books. So he took that idea and ran with it.

He dressed up like Harry and the first picture was turned into a puzzle for her, with the date written on the back. Then he numbered the rest of the pieces, which is where the third photo on the top comes from. (an adjusted quote from the book)
She answered by sending a package- a stuffed owl "carrying" a rolled up sheet of "parchment" that says YES. The "parchment" was "tied" with a Slytherin slap bracelet.

Supplies:
Paper: Whisper White card stock, Myths & Magic DP (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...