Monday, January 6, 2020

Paper Pumpkin Scrapping!

Happy Monday!
Remember last time I shared a whole Paper Pumpkin kit completed? Today I made a page using some of the left overs! No stamping on this one, I just added some of the flower stickers and a few of the rhinestones. It was quick to put together and the colors worked great too!
I haven't done anything for this girl's albums for several months, so this will be a fun surprise for her. And the pictures are nine years old so its time I got them scrapped! haha!
Supplies:
Paper: Whisper White card stock
Accessories: December 2019 Paper Pumpkin kit

And a little close up of the sticker bouquet framing the picture of this cute girl helping her grandma trim the roses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...