Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Baby Scrapping!

I have more scrapping today! I'm actually really excited- it's only the 7th of the month and I've done a layout for each kid already! Three events scrapped and everybody got something! Yeay!!!

Today's is a favorite, haha... This is the baby set that was purchased closest to her being born, so it's fitting that I used it for this page. She was only four days old when I did this little photo shoot. Ohhh how I miss that tiny snuggle! But it's okay, she's a big snuggler now. Especially for me, ha!
Supplies:
Stamps: Moon Baby
Ink: Gray Granite, Petal Pink, Light Petal Pink Stampin' Blend, Light Crushed Curry Stampin' Blend
Paper: Petal Pink & Whisper White card stock, Twinkle Twinkle DP,
Accessories: Cupcakes and Carousels embellishment kit (twine, sequins), Glue Dots
I don't know why pictures of pages turn out so fuzzy... maybe because I'm using a bunch of indoor lights? But I'm not taking it outside to half melty snow and ice melt, ha... so here's individual pages that might work better?

1 comment:

  1. I love that Moon Baby stamp set, it's soooo cute. And hooray for you for starting 2020 on a scrappy note! I've been busy with scrapbook pages too, makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...