Thursday, January 9, 2020

Halloween again!

I've spent some time searching thru my retired stamp supplies and thought if I separated some things by topic (holidays, for example) I might get a bit more work done, haha... I started that, and came across these fun Project Life supplies that I wanted to use right now! Fortunately I have photos printed and a kiddo who is a huge fan of Halloween! haha!

This little one got to dress up three times on Halloween this year, haha, and trick-or-treat twice! The journaling explains that she was a ladybug to trick-or-treat at the mall because it was supposed to be less than 20* that day. Then she put on her witch hat and skirt to go to the grocery store, haha! Finally, someone in the community organized a very last-minute trunk-or-treat so the kiddos didn't have to walk much or be out in the cold, so she was a unicorn for that.
I used one of the Project Life cards, and both the stamp set and stickers for the title card on the second page. Then I just used a bunch of the little bits and stickers! The kit doesn't use Cajun Craze at all, but I decided I liked it best with the colors in the photos.
Supplies:
Stamps: Seasonal Snapshot 2015 (retired)
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: Cajun Craze, Basic Black card stock
Accessories: Seasonal Snapshot 2015 Project Life Cards & Accessory Pack (retired)\

And here are a couple close ups!

I have another page for tomorrow too!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute, Tanya! Sometimes I'll go in streaks where I'll do the same kind of thing (Christmas layouts, for example) for a few different years, but then I get bored of that and have to work on something else. Which is why I don't scrapbook chronologically, I just work on whatever strikes my fancy :D One day, I'll actually get my pages into albums instead of just sitting in plastic storage containers...but at least I'm getting pages done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun that she got to dress up 3 times and trick or treat twice! Great pages, Tanya.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...