Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Chic Challenges!

I haven't played with a challenge in SO LONG. I look every time I know there is one and I think up some great plan....and that's as far as it goes! There's been a lot going on (is it going to slow down...ever?!). But today, I finally put some ideas together this afternoon (using two challenges) and as I went to photo it, my daughter picked it up and gasped "oh! This card is so beautiful, mom! Did you make it?!" ....she just watched me make it.... lol!

So! I used Beate's Friday sketch (the kind that is JUST my style!) combined with the Cinema challenge. Does this say "Pretty Woman" to you? Well....if not, pretend it does! *grin* however...i didn't paper-piece, I embossed instead....Ohhh! Unless you count the button...that's sort of pieced.....!

Supplies:

Stamps: Upsy Daisy

Ink: Versamark, Real Red Paper: Soft Suede DP, Soft Suede & Whisper White card stock Accessories: Pretties Kit, Clear Buttons, Linen Thread, White Organza Ribbon, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Stamping Sponge

9 comments:

  1. Your card turned out wonderful, Tanya.
    Thanks so much for playing!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your daughter "This card is so beautiful"! Great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that stamp image. It is so pretty and can be used on so many different type of cards. Your colors look wonderful together Tanya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOsh - I am so right there with you about participating, or rather lack of participating - lol. It felt good to get this challenge met - and with time to spare - though only a couple of hours for me! :)
    I love the Upsy Daisy set - it's so beautiful. Great job on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup your DD has it right! This is 'so beautiful'!! (Too funny that she just watched you make it! Gotta love it. lol)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful Tanya!!! I am so glad that you played along!!! YAY! LOVE the colors of your card - it reminds me of her brown and white polka dotted dress! LOVE the button on the flower!!! THank you so much for playing along with us over at Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge!!! Hope you had fun and will play along again!!!
    hugs!
    Sankari :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card -- it looks like "Pretty Woman" to me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is very pretty!! I love the neutral colors with a pop of pink. FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...