Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Demonstrating Crayons

So, my very favorite way to color in images is with my Watercolor Wonder Crayons. Plus I love to use them on bold stamps! I LOVE that there is versatility! Whoo!

I had a couple workshops so these are the two cards I whipped together to show watercoloring with the crayons. Funny that I used the same set and put the little accessory and touches on the same side...

Supplies:

Stamps: Pun Fun Ink: Basic Black Paper: Brocade Blue, So Saffron, Whisper White Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens, Fresh Fav Buttons, Spiral Punch

Supplies:

Stamps: Pun Fun Ink: Basic Black Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Certainly Celery, Whisper White Accessories:Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens, Twill Tape, SS Brads, Mat Pack

1 comment:

  1. These remind me of the cards they made at Regionals last year!!! They were teaching us 6 differen mediums SU sells that you can water color with and they used this same stamp set to demonstrate all of the ways!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...