Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Stamps By Mail Kit!

Saturday is WORLD CARD MAKING DAY! Did you know? Do you have a plan? Well, I have other plans actually, but I LOVE the idea...!

In honor of World Card Making Day, I am offering my own Kit! You can order the stamps and markers and I will cut your paper/ribbon supplies and mail it to you. You'll be ready to make 12 quick thank-you cards any time you want! (three of each) Thanksgiving is coming up soon, and that's a really nice time to send thank you cards...

Added bonus? Buying this set sends $2 to the Ronald McDonald House Charities!

So! Here are the cards you will make...

And for only $45, you'll have the stamps and markers to use as long as you like, plus the supplies -and instructions- to make 12 cards instantly! (If you were to buy the markers and stamp set another time, with shipping costs it would be just over $38)

Just let me know if you're interested in this cute little kit! I will put the order in on October 15th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...