Friday, September 4, 2009

Anniversary!

Ok, this was too fun! On SCS there was a bunch of scrap challenges to do pages on yourself. The point is we are always taking pictures of and therefore scrapping our family and loved ones, and we rarely show up in pictures, much less pages. I was excited about these challenges, I just don't have the photos printed for these pages... Buuuut...!!! This week was my 10th wedding anniversary and I snapped this picture of us. I love it, love it, love it! Now...what to do with it to make it special? Find a challenge about Then and Now and find a wonderful wedding picture as the contrast!!! WHOO! (and while looking, I found this cute FIRST picture of us!) So HERE is what I made!!!
Really, I really love it. It was a lousy evening, but I was dancing while sitting on the floor putting this together! Our wedding colors were dark green and a cream color, and the flowers were white daisies and yellow roses. Well, guess who has been hoarding some yellowy paper with white daises on it? That's right! LOL! Goodness, I love it! haha! Supplies:
Stamps: Taffy ABC, Ever After Ink: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron Paper: Kraft, Barely Banana & Chocolate Chip card stocks, Spring Showers DP (retired) Accessories: Loads of Letters Chipboard, Chocolate Taffeta Ribbon, Pretties Kit, Button Latte, Jumbo Brads, Linen Thread

4 comments:

  1. I love it!! ...and happy happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its cute! I love it! And you still got to use your daisies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanya,

    Happy 10th Anniversary Late!!! Your page turned out great and you look just as good 10 years later as you did back then!!! Lucky you!!!

    Thanks for sharing the papers and pages with us!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Imagine how amazing this will be for your kids and future generations? Such a confirmation of your love for one another.
    That DP with the glitter was a Provo Craft paper pack from Michaels. It is always by the cards and envelopes. I think it is a pound of handmade papers. Very cool stuff. Hand painted, glitter, etc. I used my coupon for 40% off!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...