Saturday, September 26, 2009

Embossing Class!

Remember the sneak peek? Well, here's the two of the three cards in that shot...

But I'm not showing the whole class yet...because I'm holding it again!

So here are two of the six embossing techniques we played with...

Emboss Resist in Pink:

Detail Embossing in Black:

Pink: Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes Ink: Versamark, Basic Black Paper: Whisper White, Pixie Pink, Basic Black Accessories: Black grosgrain ribbon, Clear Embossing Powder, Stamping Sponge, Heat Tool

Black: Stamps: Sense of Time Ink: Versamark, Night of Navy Paper: Always Artichoke, Night of Navy, Bordering Blue card stocks Accessories: Silver Brads, Mat Pack, Black Embossing Powder, Heat Tool

These two are simple and basic techniques, I've got more advanced to come.... :)

2 comments:

  1. They're both lovely! I especially like the clock one (are you surprised? I just can't get enough of that stamp!) Love the color combo on that one especially!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes simple is best! These really show off the details! Great job Tanya!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...