Thursday, October 15, 2009

Birthday Sketch

We have some birthdays coming up in our family so here are the two cards I've made...

This first one is for Jen's SSFYTT. I got a little crazy with the swiping, but its for a very young girl- she won't care. hee hee! I liked the little cupcakes cut from the wheeled image. Turns out I need a medium sized circle punch! :)

Supplies: Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes, Cupcakes wheel Ink: Black Paper: Orchid Opulence, Yoyo Yellow, Real Red, Whisper White card stock Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens, Red striped grosgrain ribbon, 1/2 inch circle punch,

This next one I actually made on World Card Making Day, but I didn't want to post it til it was in the mail. Believe it or not, its still late. :(

Supplies:
Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes, unknown circley image
Ink: Black, Tempting Turquoise
Paper: Whisper White card stock, very old DP
Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...