Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Holiday Quiz

yeah, like, which holiday is it? Valentines of course! haha! I had these pictures printed so I thought I'd play with them before my Christmas class supplies start arriving! I think the stamp I used is a little bit out of the box, which is such a fun thing to do... I used bits (tiny bits!) of scotch tape to cover the "thank you" word inside the hearts! This page also qualifies for a challenge to do at least 100 words of journaling. There was a story to tell here so that worked fabulously!
Supplies:
Stamps: Very Thankful, Classic ABC Numbers (retired)
Ink: Basic Black, Real Red
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Real Red Striped Grosgrain ribbon

1 comment:

  1. You are so good to get your scrapbooking done! Love your Valentine pics.. Everyone looks like they are having fun being all crafty.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...