Friday, October 23, 2009

Embossing Class part 2

I had my second Embossing Class this week, so now I can share the very last of the cards we made! This is the Cracked Glass technique. Isn't it pretty?! I've wanted to try this for a really long time, and what better time than an Embossing Class? Supplies: Stamps: Ever After Ink: Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron Marker Paper: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron Accessories: Glassy Glaze EP Powder, Heat Tool, Chocolate Taffeta Ribbon, Stamping Sponge

2 comments:

  1. Tanya, I LOVE your new photo on the right. You look beautiful!

    Your Cracked Glass sample looks great! Love it.

    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. That image is so pretty and that color of yellow is so soft!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...