Saturday, October 17, 2009

Double Sketch!

So. I've been busily cleaning up my office. Photos tomorrow. *grin!* Then, I got to do scrapbooking! This layout is found on "52 Sketches 52 Weeks", and I used a color challenge to do a monochromatic blue page. Supplies: Stamps: none Ink: White craft Paper: Ballet Blue, Bashful Blue, Whisper White card stock Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, Mat Pack, EE brads, Seaside ribbon (retired), unknown stickers
This page uses the same layout and then a color challenge from a recipe for spinach-artichoke dip! Cool, huh? And, you see, you clean up the stamp room and you find all kinds of things you forgot about! Supplies:
Stamps: ABC Lower Alphabet Ink: Always Artichoke Paper: Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss, Naturals card stock, Autumn Vine DP Accessories: EE/Neutral Buttons, Fresh Fav Buttons
Anyway, I've posted this photo here before...it was taken last October. I was sick and went to bed early. When my husband came to bed, this is what he found, LOL! I was surprised he thought to take a picture of it, but he wanted to show me. ...needless to say, I did not feel much better the next morning, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...