Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Let It Snow!

I got a snowflake stamp! haha! My mom does have a couple snowflake sets but I always forget to borrow them. I got these photos printed earlier this summer and have been waiting for a snowflake stamp. This one arrived yesterday! And today when I pulled out the colors to work with, inspiration struck to stamp on the ribbon! Whoo! Craft ink would have been richer, but this worked fine for me! It also works for a challenge to scrap something you love. You got it! I love my son and he loves the snow! (he also loves when I make pages for his books! lol) The photos look better IRL, sorry the quality of picture is not good. The sun will not shine...it is too wet to play..... These pictures are a few years old now. They are of my son playing in the snow while my in-laws were staying with us. I was on bed rest and dealing with pre-term labor, so my FIL kept the walk clear just in case! At least my little boy had a great time! (oh and we were living at camp at the time, which explains the very cute port-a-potty in the background.) Supplies: Stamps: Berry Christmas, Big on Christmas Ink: Night of Navy, Basic Black Paper: Baja Breeze (retired), Night of Navy, Whisper White card stocks Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Pencils, 2 Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Baja Breeze stitched grosgrain ribbon (retired), Baja Breeze corduroy buttons (retired) And there's a little close-up!

2 comments:

  1. What a stunning L/O sweetie, LOVE the gorgeous colours - the photo's are fabulous too x Sorry I've been MIA again, loads to do and no time to fit it all in lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling pages, Tanya. Love your photos and the snowflakes stamped on the ribbon is so fun.

    (When I first saw the pictures of all that snow I thought, "Whoa! That's a lot of snow so early!" Then I read that the pics are not from this year. lol)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...