Monday, November 9, 2009

December Daily!

Wow, what a great idea! I was directed to THIS blog, to learn more about THIS scrapbook idea. The funny thing is, I did a cover for a book with a similar concept about two years ago....and have yet to put ANYTHING in it. So. While I brainstorm ways to change that fact, and come up with a book to document our December...you can look at this page that is almost two years old! The page itself is not my design, This year Stampin' Up! provided a major convenience to their demonstrator by doing some of the training we would receive at a Regional meeting, on DVD, and also allowing us to buy the make & takes we would have made if we'd attended. So, this is a page from Regionals *wink*. The only thing I did differently was to mat the photo on Real Red card stock. I think its very cute! Enjoy! Supplies: Stamps: Berry Christmas Ink: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Soft Suede Paper: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Soft Suede & Whisper White card stocks, Soft Suede Prints DP Accessories: Sherbet Designer Buttons, Linen Thread, Real Red polka-dot ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tanya,

    I have not been out to blogs in forever I hope you did not think I forgot about you!!! I enjoyed all the comments you left me I always smile when I see your name on a comment!!!

    So I had a few minutes and wanted to drop by here first because you are such a good blog friend.

    I love the new picture of you at the top right!!! So cute!!!

    I really like this page it has been ages and ages and ages since I have scrap booked and it is funny because I started scrap booking way before card making and yet I rarely ever make time for it and I sooo need to my kids are so so so many years behind now!!!

    Good for you!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...