Friday, November 6, 2009

Easiest Ever

Really. I put together 5 pages today and the hardest part was printing off the info! These pages came from my son's Star Student poster, from two years ago!!! I just took the pictures off, wrote the very same caption as the poster had, and typed up the page we had to fill out for him! This is the first page, last page and only one of the middle...because there are three middle pages that look the same except the snapshots glued down. *grin* Supplies: Stamps: Letterpress ABC (retired) Ink: Tempting Turquoise Paper: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Brilliant Blue

2 comments:

  1. Cute layout! I am glad you tried the carmel corn and liked it. It is super easy huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. See look at you getting pages done I am so jealous never think to use white as a Scrap Book background but this white and blue go so well together!!! Wonderful job Tanya!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...