Friday, November 20, 2009

Little tags!

Here is another of the Stampin' Up! Regional DVD's make & take projects. Its a little box cut with the Big Shot, and a set of cute & simple tags. I added a couple more than they provided, but I used their exact design: All wrapped shut!

Supplies: Stamps: Berry Christmas Ink: Real Red, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Soft Suede Paper: Real Red textured card stock, Bashful Blue & Whisper White card stocks Accessories: Real Red polka-dot ribbon, Linen Thread, Dimensionals, Mat Pack, Silver Brads, Big Shot & die

1 comment:

  1. We made these at regionals but they had us add ribbon to the edges of the tags I like the brads on yours and that you did more than the 4 my puppy got ahold of my box the other day and chewed it up I was quite upset!!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...