Monday, November 16, 2009

A Calendar

This weekend my mom and I worked on a scrappy calendar for a Christmas gift. Stampin' Up! no longer carries these calendars, but the new My Digital Studio software has the ability to create calendars...! Or, you can make your own pages, write up or print off a blank calendar, and then bind it yourself! Anyway, the calendar wasn't 100% done when I had to leave, but I photo'd what we got... The emphasis of the photos was based on the birthday of the month, or the anniversary, and the stamps we chose was based on the month itself. I'll share half of it right now: July: Stamps: Stars & Swirls (retired), Scouts At Play (retired), Land That I Love (retired)
August: Stamps: Scene in a Garden (retired) September: Stamps: God's Beauty (retired) October: Stamps: Haunting Halloween (retired), Hey Ghoul Friend (retired), Bitty Boos (retired) November: Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes December: Stamps: Delightful Decorations



1 comment:

  1. My SU downline/next door neighbor/good friend just made her Calendar on the My Digital Studio on her computer she did some cool stuff, but I love how you made this entire calendar great job on this!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...