Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Baby Shower Invites!

I helped throw a baby shower for a friend, expecting her first little boy. Since I needed to make a bunch of these, I pulled out my retired card stocks and DP and used some things up!
This first variation (top, center) is my favorite. I have Bashful Blue card stock with some old Banbury DP.
Then (top right) I have Marina Mist card stock with some retired Wild Wasabi DP from a hostess 6x6 pack.
Finally, the three across the bottom, I have some very old Bayou Blue card stock with some old Pear Pizazz DP from a different hostess 6x6 pack!
They all have the same cute Elebration stamp, in Basic Gray ink, on Whisper White DP. I typed up the information, printed it off and attached it to the back, all using a darling free font I got HERE. (on her sidebar, under 25 favorite fonts - Little Days)

1 comment:

  1. Oh such a cute little invite with all of its variations! And what a great way to use up some of the retired goodness laying around. Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...