Sunday, April 1, 2012

New Toys!

Happy April Fools Day! Did you do anything fun? We're having a quiet Sunday at home, but I'm sure my son has something up his sleeve....
Fortunately for my need to craft, (going back to yesterday's post) lol, I received a fun order this week that included some new stamp sets! That really is motivating, you know! *grin
This makes for a simple and pretty quick card, but I really like it. Its already a grunged up sort of stamp image, but then I used the Cutter Kit to rough-up the edges, and then we scrubbed some More Mustard ink around to further age and distress it. I think the Linen Thread adds to it well.
Supplies:
Stamps: Tool Shed, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Night of Navy marker
Paper: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake card stocks
Accessories: Denim Ribbon, Linen Thread, Word Window Punch, Stamping Sponges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...