Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Scrapbook Demonstration!

Oh for goodness sake! All those days with nothing posted....I could have posted this page I demo'd at my workshop in June! oh well....that's what you get today! *grin

I started by wanting to use the Work of Art stamp set in a flag design. I've seen soooo many variations of it on Pinterest and I love it! I don't really have a use for patriotic cards but I can definitely put it in a scrapbook! I chose to stamp the rectangly piece in Pacific Point and then heat emboss a white heart on it, and use the chevron piece for the stripes. Then I had to look for printed photos that worked with a flag! These shots of my son in his Bear Cub Scout uniform fit well, I thought!
Supplies:
Stamps: Work of Art, Skinny Mini Alphabet
Ink: Pacific Point, Real Red, Versamark
Paper: Real Red, Pacific Point & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: White embossing powder, Heat Tool

Also, I got to use a brand new alphabet stamp set that I just have to rave about! First of all- the worst part of alphabet stamp sets is the assembling. It is just so tedious putting together 26+ stamps! Guess what? This one is photopolymer and! is ready to go as soon as it shows up at your door!!! YEAY!!
Also, since its completely clear, you can line up stamps and make a word!! Sweet!!! You can fiddle with each letter to get them as straight as you want and just flip the block over to check. I love it! Alphabet sets always get a lot of use at my house but I think these will become my go-to letters!
What do you think? Have you tried any photopolymer stamp sets? This is a great place to start!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...