Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Woodgrain Thanks

Here's another card that used a bunch of supplies... and I think it's kinda fun.
For this card I used a recent Clean & Simple sketch, and kinda mixed it up. I stamped and embossed the bottom section, and repeated the sentiment a couple times. The punched flowers are popped up on Dimensionals, with Cajun Craze Candy Dots. I like the pops of color!

Supplies:
Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge, Lots of Thanks
Ink: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Island Indigo
Paper: Crumb Cake, Island Indigo, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Petite Petals Punch, Chevron Ribbon, Big Shot, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Regals Candy Dots

2 comments:

  1. Love how you did the wood grain by adding the georgous grunge not here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I love your take on this sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...