Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Birthday for a Boy

Today is my son's birthday. There's a friend party today, and more family celebrations this weekend... while I smile and ignore the fact that he is growing up entirely too quickly and it's kind of freaking me out...

The first thing I *knew I was getting from this catalog was this stamp set, because the instant I saw it, I knew I could use the lego image for yeeeeears. And, as expected, this was the first image I used from the set once I got it! And I happen to know he's going to love it!
I used the July #1 sketch from Viva La Verve for the layout.
Supplies:
Stamps: Boys Will Be Boys
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Tangelo Twist & Baked Brown Sugar markers, Tangerine Tango
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Retro Fresh Washi Tape, Decorative Label Punch

And just to reiterate my earlier point about legos for yeeears....here's the invite from a previous birthday party...

and here is a scrapbook page in the first digi book I made- which! he got as a birthday gift a few years ago!
...legos and birthdays apparently go hand-in-hand for this one. And that is FINE with me!

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...