Tuesday, July 29, 2014

More MDS!

I apologize for the lack of new blog posts, I've been out of town the last several days, on a family vacation, which is kind of a huge deal for us, haha...
Here's the first scrapbook page from the trip, but I'm sure there will be a ton in the future...ahem... *grin. I know, its more scrapbooking, but hey, I can take MDS anywhere, and it doesn't even use up the data stuff with the internet hot spot on my husband's phone! Yeay for that!
This time I used the latest sketch from MDS Monday. I gotta say, I'm kind of liking actual white for the white space on my pages lately.. and that's new for me!

Supplies:
MDS: Candid Frames download, Burlap Ribbon download, Now We're Cookin' stamp set, Big Top Birthday DP, Lemonade Stand content disk

4 comments:

  1. Your page is great! Makes me want to go back to using white! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute page! I love the white white-space :) It looks fab. Fun elements too (the utensils). Thanks for sharing with us at MDS Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I love the white space too. Your accessories and restaurant name are really neat additions to your page. Thanks for joining MDS Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...