Monday, July 14, 2014

Good Thoughts!

I had a great weekend- how about you? I even got some cards stamped! Were you tired of pages? I played with some sketches and had fun! So we'll get right to it!
Today's card is a happy way to start off a Monday! I used the latest Freshly Made Sketch and the latest In Colors for this card. I even know who just to send it to!
Supplies:
Stamps: Papillon Potpourri, Perfect Pennants
Ink: Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss
Paper: Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Banners Framelits, Neutral buttons, Linen Thread, Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love that butterfly panel, so cheerful. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...