Tuesday, January 16, 2018

December's Paper Pumpkin!

My kids had a four day weekend so once again I feel like I'm having to adjust to real life!

You know, I may not always love the kit that shows up each month, but I am always glad to have the supplies already prepped to put together a quick card when I need one! This time I needed a birthday card for someone you'd think I'd know by now to plan for...but there I was, pulling out my kit probably an hour past mail time to get it to her house on her big day!
And I do like this kit so that helped! Tho if I'm being honest, I only made one of the two designs. The layering is fun and I like the colors too!
I'm hoping to complete more of my kits in the coming weeks and of course I will share them with you!

Are you a Paper Pumpkin subscriber? What was your favorite kit? If you are not, did you know that a pre-paid subscription for a period of time (3, 6 or 12 months) will earn you Sale-A-Bration items?? It is a handy way to get it all and have fun delivered to your door! Let me know if you need help- otherwise, click on the Paper Pumpkin button on my side bar to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...