Monday, January 29, 2018

Just Breathe

Happy Monday to you! I have big plans to create this week, but we'll see what each day brings, won't we? ha... Four of the five of us had a nasty cold over the last two weeks, and I've cleaned and done laundry and all the things trying to get rid of it. Here's hoping we stay well for a while!

Here is another cute, simple card we'll do at my upcoming class! This one uses what was the current Clean & Simple sketch, haha! and I think I kept it extra clean and simple... I like the falling cherry blossoms as a reminder to breathe, take it easy, relax, calm down, whatever it is you need. But class attendees can really use any greeting they want.
Supplies:
Stamps: Colorful Seasons
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Sweet Sugarplum, Peekaboo Peach & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Linen Thead

1 comment:

  1. Love this! These colours are just so perfect and calming!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...