Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Chocolate Cake!

Here is another set I used the fun Stampin' Blends on! These are quickly becoming my favorite toy and I only have the darks! I would absolutely recommend these to anyone!

For today's card I used the latest card sketch on Splitcoaststampers.com. I haven't used their card sketches in years, no exaggeration. But I follow them on facebook and it showed up in my feed and I really liked it!

And this will be another card in my upcoming class!
Supplies:
Stamps: Sprinkles of Life
Ink: Memento Black, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, Dark Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blends marker, Color Lifter Stampin' Blends marker, Bronze Stampin' Blends marker
Paper: Thick Whisper White & Cherry Cobbler card stock
Accessories: Tree Builder Punch, Cherry Cobbler Double Stitched Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...