Monday, January 1, 2018

Blog Hop: Stepped Over Sale-A-Bration!

Happy New Year to you! I hope you had a safe and happy celebration! I enjoyed a fun night at home - we always let the kids stay up late and play new games we get for Christmas and eat junk food, haha...
Anyway, a new month comes with this new year, and we are still going strong with our monthly blog hop! We have a fresh new look, and plenty of ideas to inspire your own creativity!
Wednesday is January 3rd and both the new Occasions Mini and the new Sale-A-Bration Mini become available for you to order from at noon. And so, I am featuring a Sale-A-Bration stamp set, and once again showing off the Stampin' Blends markers that have been available, and are now part of the Occasions Mini!
I had to get this stamp set first, even tho there are three sets I absolutely love...and, you should also note the fine print on the inside cover, that there will be more Sale-A-Bration items coming February 16! But let me show you why this one had to be first, haha... ignoring the half un-decorated tree, (toddler in the house!) what else stands out to you? Those hyper-green shoes in the bottom corner? I know! Seriously! haha.... That was the most-wished-for item under the tree! 
So here is my first card. I used the sketch from the new Inky Friends Design Challenge for the sketch.
Supplies:
Stamps: Epic Celebrations
Ink: Memento Black, Lemon Lime Twist, Smoky Slate, Dark Night of Navy Stampin' Blends Marker, Color Lifter Stampin' Blends Marker
Paper: Whisper White & Lemon Lime Twist card stocks, Naturally Eclectic DP
Accessories: Silver 1/8 inch ribbon, Dimensionals

And my second card is the same, just different color scheme, and I ended up using different DP. I meant to use the same pack, buuut when you create in shifts, and you got both packages of paper out in the planning phase this is what happens! hahaha..... 

Supplies: 
Stamps: Epic Celebrations
Ink: Memento Black, Berry Burst, Smoky Slate, Dark Old Olive Stampin' Blends Marker, Color Lifter Stampin' Blends Marker
Paper: Whisper White card stock, Delightful Daisy DP, Color Theory DP
Accessories: Old Olive mini chevron ribbon, Dimensionals

Same card, different look- perfect for two different people! Do you have a favorite? 

Hop on over to Cheryl's blog using the button below, and then hop thru and see what everyone made. You won't be disappointed! 
And Happy New Year!!

13 comments:

  1. These are so cool! I love the green shoes with the Color Theory DSP. Looks so cool with the chevron ribbon. Great take on the sketch! So happy you played along with the Inky Friends sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be sure to add your link for the sketch challenge her: https://myinkyfriends.blogspot.com/2017/12/the-first-ever-inky-friends-design.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome cards - boy version and girl version.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty cards!! Thanks for playing in the My Inky Friends challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! love it. of course the Lemon Lime twist is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are both great Tanya! Love having options to use a set for either gender!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! It's funny how this one isn't on my list at all but I definitely love some of the others. A little big for everyone as always. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining the My Inky Friends Challenge. Those sneakers get me every time. I love them. The use of the DSP is perfect. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome cards! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute shoes! Great job with this challenge! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous card, Tanya! I love those shoes and the colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Who doesn't love a pair of Chuck's Comfortable and fun. Great ideas for guy cards.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...