Thursday, January 25, 2018

Hello baby!

I am working on putting a card class together, and I am very excited to say that yesterday I got three cards completely designed! Yeay craft time!!

To start, I thought I'd try the Stampin' Blends on something I haven't pulled out in a while- Moon Baby! I used a sketch that was posted last week on the Clean & Simple blog, as my starting point.
My card ended up kind of simple but I think it's very cute! It's also mail-able if you need it to be! Can't beat that!
Supplies:
Stamps: Moon Baby
Ink: Memento Black, Blushing Bride, Dark Pink Pirouette Stampin' Blends marker, Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends marker, Ivory Stampin' Blends marker, Color Lifter Stampin' Blends marker
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Daffodil Delight & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: White Perfect Accents

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully done! Great take on the sketch, thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...