Monday, February 12, 2018

Pretty flowers

Happy Monday to you! I hope you had a great weekend!
Sometimes you create something exactly and sometimes it ends up not all that close to the idea you had. This card took it's own direction twice. First, I stamped the flowers in Fresh Fig, and then realized the DP is really Berry Burst! So I had to stamp a new main panel. Then, I had looked for sketches and meant to use THIS one from Viva la Verve sketches....but I kind of missed. The elements are all there, just stacked differently.
Welp, this is the card we're making at my class, and that's where it all came from, haha!
Supplies:
Stamps: Number of Years
Ink: Pear Pizazz, Berry Burst
Paper: Pear Pizazz, Berry Burst & Whisper White card stocks, Naturally Eclectic DP
Accessories: Metallic Foil Doilies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...