Saturday, February 24, 2018

Cute birthday card

Happy Saturday to you! This week included a big-deal birthday for my mom. The card I made for her uses the latest sketch from the Clean & Simple blog, and the newest Paper Pumpkin stamps I haven't even put together yet!
Supplies:
Stamps: Wildflower Wishes Feb 2018 Paper Pumpkin
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Real Red
Paper: Blushing Bride, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Watercolor Pencils

For years, I have had my kids make a card for their grandparents birthdays, which means they usually get three cards from our house. This time, I borrowed an idea my in-laws came up with several years ago. I contacted a bunch of family members, reminded them it was a special birthday, and asked everyone that could, to please send a card. My in-laws typically have every member of the house send a card so that the person gets as many cards as they are old. The idea was a big hit, and I can't wait to see how many cards she actually got! :)
These are the cards my big kids created, and I'm pretty sure my daughter picked the stamp set on the top of the pile, haha, so yes, same stamp set, and same retired Blackberry Bliss card stock!

and I even had the baby choose crayons and draw on a paper for Grandma! 

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...