Friday, February 9, 2018

Epic Celebration!

I ended yesterday's post saying that I was going to get creating- and I totally did! I finished planning my class!

Today I have a fun card for you. This will be part of my upcoming class, and while the design is my own and I was excited to see it turn out with these colors, the layout sure looks a lot like THIS and THIS from the same upcoming class....! haha! I must be in a left-wall mood, hahaha!

This is the first time I've used the guitar, and this time I used the Watercolor pencils to color. I thought the pop of yellow in the glitter dots would be cool, but they're placed wonky. And they're permanent. Fortunately, class attendees can stick them where they want, haha!
Supplies:
Stamps: Epic Celebrations
Ink: Archival Basic Gray, Smoke Slate
Paper: Smoky Slate, Basic Gray & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Glitter Enamel Dots, Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...