Friday, June 1, 2018

We Create Masculine Blog Hop

Summer is absolutely here, so yep, it must be June! June means the first day of the BRAND NEW CATALOG! If you are my customer, or if you don't have a demonstrator, contact me to get your own copy. In the mean time, you can check it out on my sidebar! There are so many new things I am in love with and can't wait to order and play with! Let me know what your wish list looks like, haha!

June also means Father's Day, and it means a lot of boys and mens birthdays are coming up in my world, so what better time than now to do a masculine themed blog hop?
For my project, of course I wanted to switch to using only new and current supplies. I also used a new-to-me sketch, at The Paper Players. Their sketch fit my cute adirondack die cut chair perfectly. I hadn't used the lemonade cup before and I'm glad I did- such a cute little touch! I also hadn't done summer leaves with this set yet, so that was fun too.
Supplies:
Stamps: Colorful Seasons
Ink: Pear Pizazz, Mossy Meadow, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry
Paper: Whisper White, Pear Pizazz card stocks, Wood Textures DP
Accessories: Burlap Ribbon, Seasonal Layers Thinlit Dies, Big Shot, Glue Dots

Let me know what you think about my card today, and then hop on thru to see everyone else's. We have some new-to-us bloggers in our hop today, and I'm excited to have them join us! Go see what they made to inspire you!

9 comments:

  1. I'm ready for summer! Your card is perfect for any occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lemonade is perfect! For my dad it would be iced tea though. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those leaves hanging overhead. Reminds me of my shady backyard. What a great card and such a relaxing scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool, I love how you did the leaves at the top! My original card for this challenge featured the same chair, but yours looks MUCH better than mine did! Thanks so much for playing with my Paper Players sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tanya your chair looks like an attractive spot for any Dad, complete with refreshments too! Love the tree canopy. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tanya... so calming! Love your card! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Give me some of that lemonade and a cool breeze and a good book and I could hang out in your card for a while. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful summer card design. Love the leaves to create the canopy overhead.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW I love everything about this card... makes me want to sit on the chair and just read a book.
    Colours are perfect for it <3
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...