Monday, September 10, 2018

Little Twinkle - Boy

Today I have a baby card, likely for a boy. Really, I decided to get this gray ink and I wanted to try it out, haha, and then it ended up part of my class!

For once, I have a few dimensions for those who like that when recreating a card. Since I was making it for a class, I wanted to get the most out of the sheets of DP without any waste. So! The card is {almost always} the regular A2 size. The gray star pattern is 3 inches wide and the dotty pattern is 1 inch wide, then I scotch taped the two together.
Supplies:
Stamps: Little Twinkle
Ink: Gray Granite, Pool Party
Paper: Pool Party & Whisper White card stock, Twinkle Twinkle DP
Accessories: Metallic Sequins, Glue Dots, Take Your Pick Tool

The layout was inspired by THIS card. So far I've only used this set for baby cards. The original looks more wedding-y, and I definitely see Valentine's potential from this set!

I also chose to use the new Take Your Pick tool from the Holiday Mini. It is a very simple way to pick out the sequin you want, and not the other three that always seem to want to tag along, haha... My customers liked it! Be sure and check it out, because it has 5 tips that do something different!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...