Saturday, September 8, 2018

New Holiday Mini!

Wednesday the newest Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini catalog went live! Here's a cute video highlighting it -

There are SO many things I love in this mini!! Let me show you some of my very favorites!

My favorite all-occasion stamp is this great Buffalo Check background stamp!

My favorite fall stamp is definitely Wishing You Well, which I've already shown. I can't wait to play with more color combos, and I have seen some really gorgeous ideas out there that are now spinning in my brain!

My favorite Halloween set is really the Toil & Trouble suite. The DP is fantastic! I seriously love it! But it also coordinates with the cute stamp set and, the dies can cut out some of the witches, some of the hats, and I believe some of the cauldrons too! Plus it's cute and not icky. haha... And it looks like a lot of fun to color! I'm interested in the Black Foil Sheets and I am very excited about that Black Glittered Organdy ribbon! 

My favorite Christmas stamp set...is....tricky, haha... I think I'll have to pick Making Christmas Bright, which comes with a coordinating punch option. 

Tho honestly I really love most of the Christmas sets and there's a decent chance I'll get the Winter Woods bundle first....is that really Christmas specific? haha...!

I already showed my favorite fall/Halloween DP and I cannot pick a favorite for Christmas DP- I love them both and can't wait to play with them!!  The All Is Bright DP is fantastic for it's photo-quality sides and it's whimsical Christmasy sides too.
But, the Festive Farmhouse DP is just as cozy and classically "Christmas", and those festive plaids, stripes and wood grains are also perfect for autumn. All my favorite things rolled in to one!

Finally, what accessories am I most excited to get my hands on? This fantastic Tin Tile embossing folder- which is exactly what it sounds like! Of course it looks stunning on that Galvanized Foil paper, but it also looks great on any of our other Foils, and our card stock! I love the look!!
The new Chicken Wire Elements are going to be so much fun! They'll work with any of these listed DP's, for autumn, winter, Christmas.... it's going to be fantastic!

And to wrap this up, the tool I am most interested in is the Take Your Pick tool. I've already got that at my house and I'm trying it out with customers this coming week. I think it will be very handy with our tiny self-adhesive embellishments, and picking up the sequins, which is really a pain sometimes!

I think that covers my FAVORITES. haha...
This is just a tiny sampling of what's in this catalog, and of course that's just the things I love most. You have a different style than I do- what stands out to you the most?
Let me know if you need any help placing an order. Everything is linked straight to stampinup.com in this post, so prices and more pictures and information are right there at your finger tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...