Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Simple Note

Tomorrow the new Holiday Mini becomes available to order from! Today I have my first sneak peek for you!
There are many things in the new Mini that I love and want to order, haha, but this was the first thing I chose. It isn't expensive, it's quick to use and the results are beautiful! Everything I've thought of and everything I've seen made...I think this set will get a lot of love around here! Also, I really love the scripty font!
It also features a new style of stamp- what Stampin' Up! is calling "Dist-INK-tive", and it means you get different shades by inking ONE stamp, ONE time. Sort of like 2-Step stamping, but in only one step. You can see the layers in the wheat bundle, the ribbon, and the wreath. I think it's a cool look, and every Dist-INK-tive stamp set is marked in the catalog, like this:

Anyway, today I tried a new-to-me sketch for this pretty little card, and we'll make this card at my upcoming class! I know it's simple, but I really love how it turned out. And it will be perfect to stick in the mail to brighten someone's day!
Supplies:
Stamps: Wishing You Well
Ink: Crumb Cake, Fresh Fig
Paper: Crumb Cake, Fresh Fig & Very Vanilla card stock

4 comments:

  1. Love it, Tanya! I just played with this set myself - I think it will be a sleeper hit, lol. Love the color choices you made - that lovely stamped bow just amazes me... Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty card and I love how simple it is. Thank you for using the sketch at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Tanya! So clean and professional looking! Glad our sketchy has inspired you for your upcoming card class. Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin on Tuesday with this pretty card - the colours are very delicate and suit the image. Hope you'll come back and play again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...