Friday, December 21, 2018

Not stamping....

This month has been jam packed with Christmas prep and activities and a whole lot of sick time at our house... sigh. There has not been a lot of stamping time, unless you count me stamping a greeting inside cards to give out.

However, earlier this month I put together a fun project! I saw it on facebook a month or so ago, pinned it, thought about it, and finally put it together one of these December Saturdays. The original idea is found HERE.
It didn't cost very much at all. I bought two boxes of "wide mouth canning rings and lids" (and the lids and extra rings will definitely be used in future canning days). I bought one container of small ornaments from Walmart and used all but two. The ribbon at the bottom was saved off a gift from a previous Christmas. I hot glued my rings together, and tied the ornaments using some Gold Twine from I think the 2016 Holiday Mini, because I pretty much didn't play with anything I ordered that year, and the roll was pretty much untouched, haha....

I was waiting to share it here, but it won't make it on the front door this year and that's okay. Our door frame is too snug to use the hanger I have, which is already quite thin. My husband had an idea of how to hang it, but as I said we keep being sick! But that's okay, there are many more years to come, haha!

Anyway, I think this would make a cute gift, and you could use any colors you like! I even like the silver rings with the gold ornaments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...