Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas To You!

Merry Christmas, from my family to you!

This is the card we sent out (late...) to 80 people. I created it in MDS, so I still used my stamping supplies!

These are the treats we delivered to friends and neighbors, along with a stamped card already shared somewhere on this blog. Recipes can be found HERE and HERE and HERE.
(caramel popcorn, solid peanut butter cup, candy cane fudge, gingerbread cookie bars, pumpkin cheesecake cookies)

This is our beautiful, decorated-by-excited children tree, along with lights that burned out and the kind that was purchased doesn't match the kind we had, haha!

And possibly my favorite Christmas video, which I have shared before and still love:
 I truly hope you have a lovely Christmas day filled with the spirit of Christ!
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...