Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Paper Pumpkin for Christmas!

The title sounds a bit like something I wasn't intending, however! Paper Pumpkin really IS a great Christmas gift! You can pre-pay for a subscription for 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or even 12 months!
The November kits have always been some of my favorites. They always design cute Christmas cards that can be mixed up to make even more projects! I've done scrapbook pages and tags with my kits.

Today I'm just sharing one of each design the kit came with, because I've been sick for a few days and didn't feel like gathering up any extra supplies. But I pinned a bunch of alternate ideas and I have other ideas of my own too. Hopefully I'll get some stamping time another day and can share more of this kit with you then. In the meantime, here you go!

My wreath kind of turned out a mess, flailing about everywhere. But I put the glue dots on so once you set it down, it is set, lol! I thought if I did it like a clock, placing one at 12 and then at 6 and then 3 and then 9, going around, would be best. I don't think it is, haha. Lesson? Fiddle first, then glue. You're welcome!
 And this one is just so easy and pretty!
The kit is designed to make ten cards- five of each. But we'll see what I end up doing.

And here's the unboxing video for you, so you don't miss any of the details! Like the vellum that you might not notice on the photos of the cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...